Bromelain acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, with fewer side effects than drugs such as ibuprofen. Recommended as a pain relief supplement for trauma, surgical wounds, joint inflammation and muscle soreness. Helps improve circulation and chronic rhinitis. This formula is also effective as a digestive enzyme when taken with food. Gluten and dairy free. vegan
✅ Free Shipping Over $175 Download PDF here.
- Bromelain (2,500 MCU/g) (from pineapple), Papain, Inositol, Cellulase (fungal), Lipase (fungal), Amylase (fungal), Ficin, and Cysteine (as L-Cysteine hydrochloride), cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze
- vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors
- For inflammation: One (1) tablet on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
- For digestion: One (1) tablet with each meal or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional
- Contraindicated for patients allergic to pineapple
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN