Regular price $45 Unit price per
- Herbs, spices and botanical formula with antimicrobial properties due to a wide array of terpenoid and polyphenolic compounds.
- Aids in the elimination of unwanted bacteria and fungus from the GI tract.
- Thyme, for example, is an aromatic oil enriched in monoterpenes. The thymol content of thyme oil can be 30-70%, while the carvacrol content ranges between 3 and 15%. Both of these compounds possess antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- The contents inside the capsule is vegan
- Gluten and dairy free
- French Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus) (leaf), Indian Tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) (stem & root), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (whole herb), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf), Pau D’ Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) (inner bark), Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) (root), Olive (Olea europaea) (leaf).
- Capsule shell (bovine gelatin and water), cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- One (1) capsule two (2) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN