Is The Best Alternative to string floss Is the Orasana® WaterJet! Gentle on gums & teeth, the Orasana® WaterJet uses water pressure to clean around teeth and gums. The water pressure cleans under the gums, while stimulating circulation and tissue tone. The Orasana WaterJet comes with a pressure control system of 3 power levels, 3 tips, an easy to fill water reservoir, and travel case. Convenient cordless water flosser. Easy to use!
√ BENEFITS YOUR HEALTH as studies show that using water to floss improves your gum health, removes plaque and bacteria, and reaches areas that you can't get to with a toothbrush or string floss.
√ HELPS WITH PLAQUE & INFLAMMATION by caring for your mouth, cleaning gums and removing plaque and debris from around the teeth.
√ PROMOTES HEALTHY TEETH & GUMS by using your WaterJet after you brush, you help to optimum oral health & the overall health of the body.
√ CONVENIENT AT HOME OR FOR TRAVEL as the Orasana® WaterJet is cordless and adapts to your lifestyle and oral health needs. It fits in small bathrooms or in the shower. The small travel case fits easily into your luggage or carry! Take your WaterJet where ever you go for optimum oral health.
√ DENTIST DESIGNED by award-winning periodontist and nutritionist, Dr. Sanda Moldovan. Her philosophy is that good nutrition, natural supplements and at-home dental care play a pivotal role in chronic disease prevention.
REASONS WHY I NEED AN ORASANA® WATERJET?
- “I have a healthy mouth!” - Awesome! To keeps your teeth and gums healthy and free from bacteria build-up that can lead to periodontal disease and infection
- “I have bleeding gums!” - This is a sign of gingivitis, an early stage of gum disease
- “Sometimes I have Bad breath!” - This can be the cause of a bigger dental issue. Flossing with water helps to protect you from bacteria that build up and cause gum disease.
- “I have dental braces to correct my bite.” - Unfortunately braces can sometimes create oral health problems such as gingivitis and white markson the teeth. Orasana® WaterJet is a great way to clean around difficult dental appliances
- “I’m pregnant, is oral hygiene important?” - Yes! Pregnancy can make women more prone to cavities and periodontal disease. High levels of progesterone and estrogen can cause the gum tissue to become loose and this affects the position of your teeth. Using the Orasana WaterJet to reduce plaque & inflammation your mouth is very important
- “I have dental appliances.” - The Orasana WaterJet not only helps you to keep your teeth & gums clean, but it also can be used to clean your dental appliances. This is a great way to ensure that you are keep your mouth healthy and clean
- “I have dental implants”. Studies have shown that the best way to keep your dental implants clean is using an oral irrigator with just water. Mouthwashes are not necessary. String floss has also been shown not to be sufficient in maintaining the health of your dental implants